Today is about embracing the glee of being a kid. Rejuvenate your juvenile side with this assortment of quotes, videos and tips for putting some bounce in your day. Find joy in simple things, indulge your curiosity, enjoy experiences unabashedly.
“Arguably, no artist grows up: If he sheds the perceptions of childhood, he ceases being an artist.” ~Ned Rorem
“Happiness is a direction, not a place.” ~Sydney J. Harris
“Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” ~Janet Lane
“You can choose what you do; you can’t choose what you like to do” ~ Gretchen Rubin
“Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don’t go through life creaking.” ~H.W. Byles
“Happiness is the feeling you’re feeling when you want to keep feeling it.” ~Author Unknown
Tips To Help You Feel Re-Juvenile
– Learn Something New
– Take a Nap
– Play dress up: get dressed up and go out for cocktails or ice cream
– Play a Game (anything from Uno to Flip Cup, games provide fun & laugter!)
– Go bowling
– Make and Ice Cream Sundae
– Share With Others – Your knowledge, your lunch, your home with a fun dinner party, your thoughts: write a letter or pass a note
– DANCE! In your car, jumping on the bed, out at a club! Release those uncensored moves! Let your freak flag fly!
– Re-read your favorite childrens book or re-watch your favorite childhood movie
– Build a fort in your living room, Draw on the sidewalk with chalk, Send a message in a bottle, go on a merry-go-round, Sleep with your teddy bear
– Buy something you DON’T need: flowers, a ring pop, polka-dot socks!
– Decorate and make something totally yours: cover a notebook in stickers or stick glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Videos To Brighten Up The Day
❤ Kermit ❤
(What a great way to start the day!)
(The Classic Steamboat Willie!)
Hope this put a smile on your face and gave you a little boost of enthusiasm!