I don’t have cable.
I do, However, Have Netflix.
This means I get to feel like I have TV, except for the fact that it’s all a season late.
Recently, a glorious thing happened – Glee Season 3 showed up!
So although I’m a season too late, here are all the things I’m loving about Glee last season!
- Blaine singing Tom Jones
- That it’s bringing back the beret
- Darren Criss *sigh*
- I cry like a baby at literally every single episode. Multiple Times.
- The CEASELESS amount of complete and total inappropriateness
- Kurt’s Brooch Collection
- All the West Side Story stuff
- The sluttification of the Cheerios costumes
- Quinn’s brief stint with pink hair, Santana’s eyelashes, & Rachel’s Blunt Cut
- The Guest Stars
- Every single scene begs the question “Kurt! WHAT is on your body?!”
- The abundance of personalized jewelry
- The slow motion sequences
- The Troubletones
- EVERYTHING THAT BRITTANY SAYS!
- The Warblers, as always
- Mike Chang’s dancing
- The new characters
- The Christmas Episode!!!
- Kurt and Rachel’s relationship
- The snappy one-liners
- All the Peter Pan Collars
- Blaine’s cuffed pants with loafers
- Emma’s neckties and nightgowns
- Artie’s Sweaters
- The polka-dots
- The super duper Mod looks
- The ankle socks
- The 1940s outfits in the Troubletone’s Candy Man
- Blaine’s colored & striped pants
- The bow-ties
- The nail polish
- Edina’s Pencil Skirts
- The Sundresses
- The West Side Story costumes
- Mike Chang’s tight pants
- Giant Buttons
- All the fun coats
- The White Tuxedo Jacket Regionals costumes