I’ve realized this week that I have an abundance of addictions.
I know they’re addictions because I can’t stop. And I don’t even want to.
Here’s the short list of what I’m addicted to right now:
- Internet Shopping: Thank you Amazon, ModCloth and Etsy.
- Greeting Cards: Buying greeting cards is one of my favorite things ever. I have spent literally 30 dollars on them this week… I have a problem.
- Modern Family: I love every member of the family. Every time I think I’ve found my favorite, another one does something hilarious and I just love them all.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest: Duh.
- Cafe Au Laits: Mama needs her milk caffeine in a big way every morning. I know that I’ve reached full success/addiction status because my barista finally calls it “the usual.” – Big victory in my world.
- Blazers: I can’t help it! I need them! In every color and print! I live on the west coast! It’s blazer time for the next 6 months!
- Moisturizer: My skin just sucks it up! I can’t get enough!
- Cheese: I AM NOT EXAGGERATING when I tell you that my 3 meals the other day were macaroni & cheese, cheese pizza, and cheese with crackers. It is a problem. A delicious, creamy problem.
- Hand Sanitizer: I just REALLY don’t want to get sick.
- My Kindle: I always thought I’d return to books. Like old friends that were just out of town. But no – the kindle is my love and there’s no going back. I also have a book buying addiction, but that’s another topic all together.
- TAKING PICTURES: This is a looonnnggg standing one. I document everything!
- Shoulder Rubs: I am a shoulder rub whore.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels: So good. So. Good.
- Turquoise Jewelry: I’m turning in to one of those little old ladies drenched in chunky turquoise. And I love it.
- Blogs!!: My Bloglovin feed is up to more than 20! Ahhhh!
- My Big Barrel Curling Iron: All you ladies with thick hair – stop reading this and go get one. Now.
- Glitter: The obsession has returned