Ok, I know I’m getting a little nutty with the holidays, but this one you’ll be happy to have – The best cookies ever.
You’re welcome in advance.
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine, Softened
1 1/2 Cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Additional Granulated Sugar
About 36 Hershey Kisses
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg on medium speed until well blended.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. On un-greased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light gold brown.
6. Immediately press 1 Kiss in the center of each cookie, remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
7. Enjoy the deliciousness!
Annnnnddd here are 38 Clever Christmas Food Tricks!